The Kitepower team is looking for an experienced product manager eager to coordinate the company’s roadmap to commercialisation, therefore, determined to successfully demonstrate the potential of Kitepower’s minimum viable product within the global energy transition to renewables. The product manager will work closely with the company’s executives and project coordinators in order to ensure a timely development plan and product rollout.
- Coordinate product development
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses
- Specify features that are relevant for customers and coordinate new developments with R&D
- Create product specifications
- Define and measure roadmap for product development
- Set product objectives aligned with high-level strategy
- Coordinate grant applications for projects
- Sales/Project support
- Master in business administration or engineering discipline
- 5+ years working experience in customer-oriented product development
- Ability to think from a customer perspective
- Effective team management and leadership skills, conflict resolution and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent working knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel (nationally and internationally)
- Affinity with wind sports (e.g. experience in sailing, kiting, surfing, paragliding, etc)
- Strong sense of aesthetics
Apply as Senior Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced product manager eager to coordinate the company's roadmap to commercialisation, therefore, determined to successfully demonstrate the potential of Kitepower’s minimum viable product within the global energy transition to renewables.
At the current stage of development, Kitepower is further elaborating on the ideal customer profile capable to empower the road to the commercialisation of one of the world's first viable Airborne Wind Energy Systems (AWES). As a product manager, you will work cross-functionally by connecting the technical and business worlds, understanding markets, competition, and user requirements in depth so allowing for an effective MVP rollout.