Between the many advancements carried out by Kitepower in recent times, the organisation of the kite and electronic workshops is decisively one of the most crucial aspects to take care of in such a growing high-tech start-up. That is why we are now looking for a neat, hands-on and detail-oriented workshop coordinator willing to supervise and maintain the development of one of the most vibrant Airborne Wind Energy (AWE) workshops in the world.
- Manage the workshop, tools and material stock
- Coordinate and execute works in the workshop
- Develop/improve checklists that guarantee consistent quality
- Set up, check and assemble the hardware needed during the flight tests
- Repair hardware components
- Assist the team during the flight tests
- +3 years of experience as a workshop coordinator, facility engineer or similar role
- Hands-on mentality
- Effective leadership skills and ability to work under pressure
- Accessible and enthusiastic instructor
- Quick learner with a proactive attitude
- Good miscellaneous maintenance skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluent working knowledge of English
- Affinitiy with wind sports (experience in sailing, kiting, surfing, paragliding etc)
- Experience with repairing fabrics and bridle lines
- Experience with basic metalworking
Apply as Workshop Coordinator
We are looking for a neat, hands-on and detail-oriented workshop coordinator willing to supervise and maintain the development of Kitepower's AWE workshops.
As a workshop coordinator, you will oversee the maintenance and repair of Kitepower's workshops, machinery and equipment to ensure adequate and safe working conditions at all times. Moreover, the workshop coordinator will be working closely with all engineering departments, providing logistical and technical support throughout hardware manufacturing and system integration.